Monday, March 7, 2011

Clutter...Mutter


OK, so today I might have to tackle some household chores.
I am becoming such a hoarder (no not TLC sort, but I feel I need to keep everything my kids make.
I also need to decide that maybe that shirt I have had for 8 years needs to be given to goodwill.
No matter what I do and how much I clean, I feel my place is always cluttered.
I have mail & magazines that never get read.
I'm behind on our laundry times 5 (not a pretty site). I need to finish Alyssa's Bug project, so much to do and no energy to do it. I did tackle the g-store today picked up some crab meat, shrimp and other sea food delights for my dinner tonight. I'm going to eat better and I think that will make me feel better in the long run. Well I'm off to Target to go get some case's to organize my nail polish (more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment