Sunday, March 6, 2011

Aliens Stole My Body

OK so aliens didn't really steal my body but it's the only acceptable answer I can think of. It started the other day when I got out of the shower and got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. After 3 kids and every diet I can be on, the question remains what should I do now? Start running, go to the gym, or just sit down and have a bowl of that pasta? I know I'm not going to run my heart would most likely send me to the ER for a week (thanks mom for those genes).
Aging is not for the faint-of heart. It's like a horror story that never ends. I'm going to start with little walks every night with the kids in tow sometimes and park play where I actually do more than just sit down on the bench and watch the kids in action.  We have an awesome park at the tip of our fingers and have the best off road on road power wheels a kid could ask for (pictures to come). So off I go to try and get a hold of my body again....

No comments:

Post a Comment